Sunday, February 27, 2011




Talk Something Else Beside Myself.

MMMMM... test.. test.. test.. next week full with test. "pisheng". that's what my fren always said if you get mess up thinking about something. now i feel like my brain is going to explode thinking about next week tests. A lot. Bukan nye due satu. But total three of them. Shit! go to hell la tests. makes my life terrible and disaster. Feel like nak bawak toyol je. Is it a good idea. Hem, donno la. Need to put some story about me, sorry. :D Cool, brilliant, genius, tall, good shape. How gonna put all that character in me. i need to be graceful to Allah. But i'm desperately need all that character to increase my confidence. Any idea you alls? Okay enough about me. My mentor is my own uncle. He works in very big company. He a nice guy. Ordinary guy just like other people. But he got characters that i like to copy and paste in me. He like help people. Never forget where he come from. He always put his family infront first. Thats what an attitude that i like the most. He always told me to put family first before anything. Make family a treasure. Guard them, care them, love them like we love money or anything valuable to us. Family is the greatest bonding ever. It is not easy though. Even now, i'm still learning and teach myself to make my family, my pearl, my everything. I miss my family. Sorry emo. Till my next post. See ya! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment