Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy Time



Because of nothing to do, we take as many pictures as we can in the house. Using Nikon camera D90. Our house mate's camera. Next to me is Mohd Faisal. My partner in HotDogBlackPepper business. It's nothing compare to big business. I like this photo. Because it's look different. We draw the "fuck you" using only dust left on the mirror. Actually, we don't expect it to draw it and take a pictures. Mohd Faisal draw it and at that i was taking my other friend's picture. Saw a good opportunity of a good picture i snap it as many as i can. And the result is as you can see up there. Wait till my next photo. I think imma change my ambitious lo. Imma be a photographer la. Sound like fun though. :D Till my next post.

2 comments :

  1. ape yang mature nye? biasa je. i'm only a regular person like you. wah! speaking. sorry. hehe. kau pun ape kurang nye. dah bnyk berubah.

    ReplyDelete