Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Girlfriend is Guminho.







The best, cutest, funniest and saddest movie ever. It have been one thousand repeating, just to see the part where the girl with white dress (gumiho) said "nomu3.. coa hae.." and she did something with her finger and eye while saying that words. It is witchy you know. What she had done to the man. About the way she said those words. If i was the man whom the girl said to. I'll be bewitch by her. Just because she saying those words like that. So adorable, so cute that i'm gonna faint in my mother arms. Because those words remind me of her. Nomu3.. coa hae.. mom.. I like you soo much mom. And i love you soo much mom. You all need to see the story of 'My Girlfriend is Guminho'. You won't regret it. Trust me. It is addictive though. About my mom. Its just something that i wanna express with. Even though, i still nomu3.. coa hae.. my mom so much. Watch it okay! Till my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment