Friday, April 1, 2011

Miracles Does Happen

anyone know what is miracles? miracles is any amazing or wonderful occurrence. or in the hard word, an unexpected event attributed to divine intervention. wah! x hard mana la kan. i like miracles. nope, love them. miracles happen to certain-certain people. there is good miracles and bad miracles. same as good news or bad news. if you got the good one. means that luck just beside you. miracle happen to me. what it is? of course you all wondering what is the miracle that happen to me rite. shhhh... don't tell anyone. only to be acknowledge it to my beloved bloggers. '^_^ pening betul la abdil haiyan ni. ish2. hem, the miracle is that...
My Mom
perasaan when i was with my mom is come directly to me. it is quite long since that feeling come into in my heart. now, it comes again. grateful to Allah for let me feel it once again. p/s: i love my mom sooo much. actually, i don't have any topics to talk about. so, why not i tell you some about my mom. she is the most sporting woman i've ever known. she love me even i treat her badly. now, i love her even she treat me badly. if that ever happen. i think she would not do such things. she always making me happy. my smiles never go away every time i'm with her. i'm glad that i've get the bestest mom in the world. she is one of the 'guru cemerlang' in Malaysia. currently, she is teaching at smap labu school. sekolah berasrama penuh at labu, near nilai. alrite, that's all i think. i'm really bad at expressing my feelings. only certain people like my mom knows me well. only my mom knows my feeling even though i don't express it to her. i don't know how she do it. it is MIRACLE

   

No comments :

Post a Comment