Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Emptiness Will Haunt You

the title doesn't related with any of my story. like always the title sound wonderful and scary. haha. macam mana tu. hem, i wanna tell you alls that my classes end today. from now on. i just need to face book for 24 hours. need to start study earlier. cause gap between all my final paper maximum pun 2 days jee. little rite. :D walau pun happy face. dalam hati tuhan jee yang tahu kann. hem, tawakal je la banyak banyak. need a lot of support to study cause lately sifat malas i have increasing to the paling maximum punye position. hish -__-" ! macam mane ni?! also, my emotion cannot dibendung lagi. this semester i have 5 final papers to take. how ever. i'll try harder to get 3.5 and above in order to make my mom happy. she helped me with a lot of things lately. i rasa sangat serba salah with her. pray for me kay you alls. :D
need to rush for my blackberry to.  but i think it will only be in my dream je laa kot kan. cause i have no confidence that i'll get my 4 pointer. only in dream je laa der. haha. wish me luck for my finals kay. i'll work harder.

No comments :

Post a Comment