Thursday, March 17, 2011




My unforgotten SARANGHAE


posted by VanillaBar. Saranghae, the most beautiful and important word to me. Saranghae is my life. Saranghae teach me everything about life, about world, about global, about everything. Love them all so much. Saranghae consists of 4 guys. Including me myself. Nabil Saranghae, Helmi Saranghae, Akmal Saranghae, Abdil Saranghae. Memang nampak macam semangat. I dont care anymore about what people would said about me. I love them so much. if 'they' talk nonsenses about me and my saranghae. i don't care. because i know it won't give any advantages. just let it be. they'll just get bored. miss my memories with saranghae. every time i go back remembering those memories i'll feel sebak sangat. hehe. our excitement, laughing, crying, sadness, fun, enjoyment, silentness, craziness, mistake, all of them. i miss them. nothing more fun than them. ill think about them every day and night. i just can't get enough from them. i want more. more love, more sad, more happiness. Thank you soo much to Nabil Rau'f, Helmi and Akmal because open my mind even wider to see what really happen. and teach me to be more mature. :D love u all. till my next post.

No comments :

Post a Comment