Sunday, May 8, 2011

whatheheckamgointowritebout

first of all, happy mother's day to all mothers on the earth. i donno what to say actually, just updating my blog . this 1st june i've got practical job in seremban. during that time, what is playin in my mind is, that i'm goin to do two jobs in a day. im curious to know how is it feel to do two jobs in one day. this idea came from my friend. i called him k' . k' suggestin me to work at jusco's shopppin complex at FOS store. after doing some thinking. ive decided to do the jobs in a day. morning practicalling and in afternoon FOS store. not confirm yet either to work there or not. it'll be a second thought though. haha. i think i'll survive for a week. it'll be tiring. all my body will go loose. just wanna know how it feel hard to get a money. so, i'll learn to appreciate things more. wish me luck.
hope you guys (my dais's friend) will get through this practical things successfully.

wanna know something, i'm tired of being bored. so, gimme an idea what to do that fun and not involving money. cause i'm going save it for something else. :D will update more.
give comments. sorry cause not updating my blog a lot.
i'm lazy person. -__-''

will update more soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment